First of all you will have the membership of India’s Premier Body of Tourist Transport Operators.
Today Indian Tourist Transporters Association is being treated at par with all major trade associations like IATO, TAAI, FHRAI, HAI, TAFI, CII, FICCI, ASSOCHAM etc. by Ministry of Tourism, Ministry of Road Transport and Highways and other related Ministries as far as policy formation is concerned and our views, suggestions and issues are considered favourably. Moreover, ITTA is the founder member of Federation of Associations in Indian Tourism & Hospitality (FAITH), the policy federation of all the national associations representing the complete tourism, travel and hospitality industry of India.
First time in the history Indian Tourism, our long-standing demand for imparting training to the drivers and support staff was accepted by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India and more than 2000 drivers were trained during the past at HIPA, Gurgaon, as well as IITTM-Noida and certificates were issued to them. Being an ITTA member you have a platform to resolve your business related issues like complaints against suppliers, non-payment of dues by clients and similar issues. Through regular get-togethers and Conventions, you will get exposure to the trade and continuous interaction with the Tourism Fraternity. More over recently, ITTA started business groups to generate business for our members and we are planning to create a bigger platform in the near future.
5 th ITTA Convention was held at Hotel The Grand New Delhi on 22 & 23 December 2022. The Union Minister for Tourism Shri G. Kishan Reddy Ji inaugurated the Convention along with Shri Daya Shankar Singh Ji, Transport Minister-Uttar Pradesh and other dignitaries from Government and trade associations.
Some of the benefits of being ITTA Member are given hereunder:
1) ITTA is the only association recognized by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India for supporting and assisting them while approving a tourist transporter by the Ministry.
2) Assurance of quality services
3) In case of any dispute ITTA can always mediate for amicable settlement.
4) Periodically ITTA gets special deals from vehicle manufacturers and dealers and by becoming ITTA members you can also avail these benefits.
5) ITTA is strongly working to bring reforms in Road Transport sector by various ways through Courts of Law or/and representations to various Ministries and Government Agencies for which we need big strength, large numbers and of course finances also. It will help whole of Tourism industry to grow at a rapid pace when specifically the surge in tourism we are expecting after G20 Summit.
There are many other benefits which you will enjoy as a privileged member of ITTA, which you can explore once you join ITTA.
M. Krishnan Kutty
5 CSC Kaka Nagar Market
Dr. Zakir Hussain Marg
New Delhi - 110 003
Phone: +91 9811450524
Land line Number : 011-23072150